Suka banget sama challenge dari Beth Fish Readers ini, tema tiap challenge unik-unik. Dan untuk tahun lalu saya berhasil menyelesaikannya, yeay! Berikut listnya:
- Summer at Willow Lake (topographical feature)
- Fly To The Sky (something you’d see in the sky)
- Little Bee (a creepy crawly)
- Rumah Coklat (a type of house)
- Sarah’s Key (something you’d carry in your pocket, purse, or backpack)
- Tuesdays with Morrie (something you’d find on a calendar)
Nah, untuk tahun ini tantangannya ganti lagi, berikut tata caranya:
Here’s How It WorksBetween January 1 and December 31, 2013, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with up or down (or equivalent) in the title: Deep down True, The Girl Below, The Diva Digs up the Dirt
- A book with something you’d find in your kitchen in the title: Loose Lips Sink Ships, The Knife of Never Letting Go, Breadcrumbs
- A book with a party or celebration in the title: A Feast for Crows, A Wedding in Haiti, Cocktail Hour under the Tree of Forgetfulness
- A book with fire (or equivalent) in the title: Burning for Revenge, Fireworks over Toccoa, Catching Fire
- A book with an emotion in the title: Baltimore Blues, Say You’re Sorry, Dreams of Joy
- A book with lost or found (or equivalent) in the title: The Book of Lost Fragrances, The World We Found, A Discovery of Witches
The book titles are just suggestions, you can read whatever book you want to fit the category.
Other Things to Know
- Books may be any form (audio, print, e-book).
- Books may overlap other challenges.
- Books may not overlap categories; you need a different book for each category.
- Creativity for matching the categories is not only allowed but encouraged.
- You do not have to make a list of books before hand.
- You do not have to read through the categories in any particular order.
Belum dicari, ehehehe, sambil jalan deh 😀